In order to purchase products from Kube Pak on a tax exempt basis, you must be eligible according to state law and must have a State Tax Exemption form signed and on file with us. Below are some of the forms you may need. These forms are provided as a courtesy only and do not imply your compliance with State Law. If you are unsure of the form you need, see the descriptions below.
- Resale in original form
- Resale as part of component
ex: market packs transplanted to pots and then resold as pots.
- If picking up in NJ, MUST pay sales tax or fill out ST-3NR showing that they are registered with another sate.
- Registered as an exempt vendor in another state, NY, PA, MD, VA
- NJ Non-Profit organisations are exempt from paying sales tax
- Sales Tax exempt in the state of NJ if product is used in farming
- SS# or Fed ID can be used as correct exempt number.
Ex: Kube Pak’s purchases are covered under a farm exemption.
- Contractors can use this to claim sales tax exemption for work done for an exempt organization.
Ex: Loran Builders are buying material for work to be preformed at one of the state buildings, church, or school.